Participant Interest form, Thrive Career Mentoring is closed
Thank you for your interest in becoming a career mentor.
We have now replaced our registration of interest form with our full mentor sign-up form. This can be accessed through the following link.
Please consider the following requirements of becoming a mentor before completing the form above.
We ask for our mentors to:
- Have at least three years' experience in your field or at least two years if you have completed Doctoral studies.
- Have a degree in a discipline which will be of interest to our students, ideally from the University of Reading. This may be an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Possess good listening, questioning and facilitation skills.
- Be eager and able to spend one or two hours a month making contact with any assigned mentees.
- Be willing and able to complete either an online induction module, or, if preferred, to attend a face to face induction session at the University of Reading.
Please note that previous mentoring experience is not required to become involved in the scheme.
If you have completed your qualifications through the Henley Business School then please let us know and we can put you in touch with one of their mentoring schemes.
Should you have any questions regarding your eligibility to become a mentor or about the scheme in general please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our Career Mentoring Officer on 0118 378 6817.
Career Mentoring Team